Webinar: Open Education as a Transformative Tool for Classroom Success Online
Intended audience: University teachers, PhD students with teaching responsibilities, education specialists
Date & time: 4 March 2024, 11:00 - 12:00
Format: Online webinar in Google meet
Curious about engaging your students, increasing the impact of your teaching, and saving time on the design of your courses? Engaging with open education might be the answer.
Join this webinar on 4 March 2024 to get a glimpse of how open education can enrich and transform your teaching. During this short webinar, information specialists from the University of Groningen Library will teach you about the who, what, when, where, why, and how of open educational resources (OER) and open education.
During this webinar, we will give information to help you understand:
- What the concepts of open education and open educational resources are
- Why and when using open educational resources and practices can help transform education
- Where you can find open educational resources
- How you can effective implement open educational resources and practices into your teaching
- Who can help you on your open education journey
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use OER, basics of the copyright and open licenses
- Search strategically for and evaluate OER most relevant to your subject area
- Design appropriate teaching and learning activities using OER
For any other inquiries or questions regarding the webinar, please feel free to contact the OER support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related LibGuide: Open Educational Resources for Teachers by Raquel Raj
- Monday, March 4, 2024
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.