Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Reading room 1st floor (UB City Centre) 1:30pm - 5:30pm
How to reserve a study place
- From Monday to Friday you can reserve 2 half-day periods.
- Time slots are available: 8.30 am -12.30 pm and 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm.
- Please leave the building between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm so that the study areas can be cleaned.
Once you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: Your reservation is only valid with this confirmation.
- Upon entering the UB City Centre, you must disinfect your hands with the disinfection gel present.
- Please report to the reception desk and present your student card.
- You will be asked questions concerning your health, according to the guidelines, and you will receive further instructions.
- Then walk the indicated route to your study area; present your student card at the access gates.
- The PC workstations in the UB City Centre are not available.
- Printing in the UB is only allowed if you have made a reservation for printing.
- You may bring a bottle of water.
- The coffee corners and roof terraces remain closed for now.
- At the end of a half-day period you will be notified to leave the building; please take your belongings with you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the UB!
- Monday, July 6, 2020
- 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- Reading room, 1st floor (UB City Centre)
- University Library City Centre, Broerstraat 4, 9712 CP Groningen
Registrations are fully booked!
Interne Dienst Bibliotheek