Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Reading room, 2nd floor (UB City Centre) 1:30pm - 5:30pm
How to reserve a study place
- Until 31 August you can make unlimited reservations from Monday to Friday.
- Time slots are available: 8.30 am -12.30 pm and 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm.
- Please leave the building between 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm so that the study areas can be cleaned.
Once you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: Your reservation is only valid with this confirmation.
- Upon entering the UB City Centre, you must disinfect your hands with the disinfection gel present.
- Please report to the reception desk and present your student card.
- You will be asked questions concerning your health, according to the guidelines, and you will receive further instructions.
- Then walk the indicated route to your study area; present your student card at the access gates.
- Remember to keep 1,5 m distance at all times (N.B.: this also applies to e.g. roommates!). Sticking to the rules set by the RIVM, GGD and local government means we can keep the library open.
- The PC workstations in the UB City Centre are not available.
- Printing in the UB is only allowed if you have made a reservation for printing.
- You may bring a bottle of water.
- The coffee corners and roof terraces remain closed for now.
- At the end of a half-day period you will be notified to leave the building; please take your belongings with you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the UB!
- Friday, August 7, 2020
- 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- Reading room, 2nd floor (UL City Centre)
- University Library City Centre, Broerstraat 4, 9712 CP Groningen
Registration has closed.
Interne Dienst Bibliotheek