(Workshop) Choose the right IT facilities throughout the entire data life cycle Online
Good data management, based on the FAIR principles (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable) is essential for the use and reuse of research data. But how to find and use the right IT facilities for your research infrastructure?
In the era of digital research, this workshop will help you to find, select, setup and use (general)* IT facilities (delivered by the Center for Information Technology) which support your research project optimally.
After the workshop: :
- You are aware of available UG IT facilities to support your research.
- You are able to find and select the IT facilities to best facilitate your research.
This is a general workshop and useful for all researchers, including PostDocs, PhD candidates and research masters, of all disciplines at the University of Groningen.
*disclaimer: in this workshop we give general advices, your institute's or faculty's policy might be different, please check with the research support staff of your faculty.
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.