Research Data Management Insight Online
"Research data management saves time and resources in the long run. Well-managed and accessible data allows others to validate and replicate findings".
This workshop provides a comprehensive awareness about good data management. It will give an introduction to the importance of research data management. Moreover, it will outline the importance of a data management plan and guide you where to find support and additional training and tools for your data management.
At the end of the workshop you will have a clear understanding of:
- Data description and collection or re-use of existing data
- The core importance of the data management
- Be acquainted with the concept of FAIR data and data privacy
- Why a research data management plan and how do I make one
- Data storage and archive
This is a general workshop and useful for all research masters, PhD students and the newly joined researcher of every faculty at the University of Groningen.
In case you cannot attend, please be reminded to cancel your registration at least ONE week in advance, enabling other PhD-students on the waiting list to attend the workshop.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.