How Bibliometrics can help you navigate the research landscape (for early career researchers) Online
For PhD and postdocs
Are you looking for a collaborator to fill a gap in your team's expertise? Do you need to present your publishing track record for a funding application? Looking to explore research contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals? Want to know how your scholarly outputs 'perform' in world-leading citation databases? Are you collaborating effectively and what are your peers doing elsewhere?
Join the live training with experts of Scopus and SciVal, two research analytics tools.
Used in the right context these tools can help you addressing the following:
* Supporting the research narrative with bibliometric analyses in a funding application or for evaluation reports
* Tracking your or your group’s research impact
* Mapping the relevant research landscape - identify collaborators, potential reviewers of grant proposals - including research contributing to the UN’s SDGs
* Developing a research consortium for a grant application - find the right academic and corporate partners
* Demonstrating secondary impact by analyzing citing publications - in a few clicks get a comprehensive overview of your publications’ reach and how additional research builds upon your findings
- Monday, September 20, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://researcheracademy.elsevier.com/workshop/02d0fdb7-d5d1-4d47-a492-227faad0b995