DCC Workshop: Principles of hands-on data management for Campus Fryslan In-Person
Join us to get direct practical advice on "doing" research data management within the University of Groningen.
In this workshop the DCC will update you on data management planning, best practices, storage solutions and research software, leaving plenty of time for questions and to get started on your Data Management Plan.
The webinar is aimed at all researchers and research supporters of Campus Fryslan and will cover:
- Introduction / research lifecycle
- Why do RDM?
- Open Science / FAIR data / Policies
- Research Data Management Planning
- Funder requirements
- Know your data
- Data organization
- Storage (archive, share, transfer)
- Practical solutions and best-practices in the UG
- Research Software
- UG licences and third party tools
Location to be announced (in Leewarden).
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)