DCC Webinar: Principles of hands-on data management Online
Join this webinar for practical advice on "doing" research data management within the University of Groningen. In approx. 45 minutes the DCC will update you on data management planning, best practices, storage solutions and research software, leaving plenty of time for questions.
The webinar is aimed at all researchers and research support staff of the University of Groningen and will cover:
- Introduction / research lifecycle
- Why do RDM?
- Open Science / FAIR data / Policies
- Research Data Management Planning
- Storage (archive, share, transfer)
- Practical solutions and best-practices in the UG
- Monday, November 13, 2023
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.